Ethical Recording & Personalised Support Planning
Target Audience: Applications are welcomed from all people who work with or care for adults including carers, independent and voluntary providers and Adult Health and Social Care Staff.
Course Aims: To provide guidance on record keeping and addresses issues which may challenge professional judgement to provide guidance and support on Person Centred support planning.
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the course participants will have understanding of:
- The variety and purpose of records that need to be maintained
- Legislation that relates to record keeping
- The importance of confidentiality in record keeping
- The principles of record keeping
- The importance of ethical recording
- The importance of personalisation within documentation
Provider: The Care School, Bradford
To book contact, firstname.lastname@example.org